Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Graduation party and seeing friends

This week was filled with seeing friends and my sister's graduation party. I had a lot of fun seeing my friends and eating or shopping with my mom. On Friday I spent the day cooking and cleaning the house for the graduation party. My mom, aunt and grandma did most of the cooking. We are having remodeling done to the bathrooms in our house and the guy who worked on the first bathroom didn't connect a pipe so when I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom in my bathroom downstairs it was flooded. The roof was about to cave in so no one was very happy in my house. It turned out that most of Friday we didn't have any working bathrooms since mine was flooded, one is gutted and the other one was leaking. It was crazy.

The party was very nice though. My sister had a lot of people come and congratulated her. It was nice seeing the family too. On Sunday we went to Estes Park! It was so nice to go walking in the mountains. I bought some taffy for my kids. I also got them post cards so they can see what Colorado looks like. I am excited to give them their stuff.  Anyways I leave in a couple of days. I am sad to leave here, but happy to see my kids again. I do miss them. Well everyone have a good week! Talk to you soon! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment