Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My sister's graduation

Sorry for the late update! Been very busy since I have been home. I've been spending a lot of time with my family and friends here. My sister's graduation was on Saturday. I am so proud of her! I have pictures to share.







My sister and my grandma

My sister and both grandmas

My baby sister!



 On Sunday I had friends over to my house to eat and hang out. It was a lot of fun to see them all. I enjoyed talking to everyone and seeing everyone! It has been really interesting adjusting to being in America again. I have had a hard time not speaking Korean here or bowing. It is really funny and weird to hear English all the time now. 

Other then that I have just been hanging out with my family and seeing my friends. My sister's party is this weekend so it should be fun. That is all I have for now. Have a great week everyone! Besos!



No comments:

Post a Comment