Sunday, June 16, 2013

crazy week and seeing my kids

Well I don't have too much to say about the past week. It has been super stressful with preparing for open class which is a play. My kids are putting on a play about the hospital. They weren't doing too well, but now are better. I won't go into detail, but to say the least I got yelled at by my boss because my kids did bad on Monday. It is not a happy story and not worth the stupidity that was displayed by my boss so lets just leave it at that. They are better now and that is all that matters.

Speaking of my kids I was so happy to see them on Monday! Man did I miss them! They missed me too! Some of them cried when they saw me! It was so nice to get all the hugs I did from them! I love them so much. Sadly I have no pictures because all we did all week was practice script. I brought them candy though and they loved it!!! So did my elementary kids. They were happy to see me and all hugged me. It is nice to know they missed me. My old Einstein and Edison class were happy to see me too! They ran and hugged me and told me they missed me. This includes Emily who never says how she really feels. I missed them all. I didn't realize how much they have become apart of my life and how much they mean to me. I love them all so much. As for the weekend I relaxed and saw Haris. It was a lot of fun. Well I am off to make some memory sentences and get some sleep! Have a good week and Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there including mine!! Love you daddy!!! Besos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment