Sunday, June 9, 2013

Returning to Korea

Well my time at home was really nice and I enjoyed seeing everyone. I really enjoyed being with my family.  I flew out on Friday morning Colorado time and arrived in Korea at 3 in the afternoon Korean time (midnight in Colorado). I came home to a messy apartment. The teacher that was covering for me stayed in my place. Let's just say he left it a big mess that took hours to clean. I went to dinner with a bunch of teachers. It was really nice to see everyone. I cleaned and slept most of the day. I am still tired and will go back to sleep in a few once I finish writing this. I finished packing up candy and gifts. I hope everyone likes them. I am so excited to see my kids tomorrow. I hope they will but happy to see me! I can't wait!!!! :) Well I am off to bed. I know it is short, but next week I am sure it will be longer! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment