Sunday, March 31, 2013

Field trips and stress...

Haha so it was a very busy week with a lot of miscommunication and frustration. In the end though everything seems to be in order. At least I hope. Planning for open class and airport day has been a little crazy, but hopefully we will have it finished this week. Okay enough of that. Lets talk about the field trip.

So I got to go on this field trip in which we went to the science museum. Okay so if you don't know already I majored in science so this was right up my alley. I was just as excited as my kids were. Anyways they had this play room with a ball pit and a lion where you walked through it and it showed the organs inside. We watched a Garfield movie (in Korean). We learned about RNA and that warm air rises. There were a lot of things but my kids loved the ball pit room. I had a lot of fun too. It was fun to play with all my kids and even the kids I don't teach. So I have some photos to share.



















My little monkey!


My babies!



They covered Jenny Tr.

Jessica Tr and I. She is my new Korean partner teacher.

This Brian from Noble class. I don't teach him, but he kept coming and hugging me! Such a cutie!
So we also went to the dream park this week. I usually take them with Noble so they can teach Noble how to behave and act. They do a good job most of the time. :)









My Lumi and Christopher on the lion



Lumi and I

Christopher on the lion

Lumi and I heart! :)
So that is about it. Not too many exciting things happened. Overall though I had fun with my kids. So that is what matters most to me. Well I am off to get ready for bed! Have a good week everyone! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment