Sunday, March 17, 2013

Seeing old friends and watching my babies grow up.

Well for starters this week went so much better than last week. Things have started to settle down and everything is getting better for everyone. I had a lot of work to do with Einstein this week and they did a good job getting things done. I hope things continue this way because I want things to become more automatic with them. I had to teach them how to write sentence on their own and writing a book report. Now they can verbally tell me what happens but writing it down is hard for them, but they are trying. Okay they aren't the best sentences but I can see where they are going and correct it for them to rewrite so I am happy.

I took Einstein to the dream park this week and the new 5 year old class was there. It was so cute to watch them playing and taking care of them. They would come and ask me if they could speak Korean to them. Of course I said yes, but I told them they had to say it in English first and then translate, which they did pretty well at. They also showed the little kids how to line up and how to be quiet in the halls and elevator. I want to take them more with the 5 years old so they understand and learn from my kids. I was so proud of them. My goal with Einstein is to get them to speak and write as well as the old Einstein class I taught. I know it will take some time but I want to get there. Anyways here are some pictures!
















This weekend made me very happy. Yesterday I got to see Lucy, my old partner teacher with Davinci/Einstein. She really misses them, but it was so nice to see her. We talked for 4 hours about all kinds of things. I am happy she is doing well. This weekend was Haris's birthday and we met up today along with Andy. Andy just returned to Korea 2 weeks ago and it was so nice to see him. I missed him a lot. It is the happiest I have been in awhile. We didn't stop laughing or smiling the whole time! We had a lot of fun and we didn't have to drink to enjoy it. haha Andy brought me Reese's from the States. Oh man was I happy!! hehe

Birthday boy!



Andy looks angry. He told me "Why did you take the picture when my eyes were closed?" haha


Lastly my dear little Aiden called me from his own cell phone on Friday. Oh I was so happy! I really miss him. He was so funny. He called me 4 times that day and the last time he called me he video called me. I about had a heart attack because I wasn't expecting it, but it was so wonderful to talk to him for awhile. I hope he calls me more often. :)
Well that is all I have for now. I am off to bed. Have a great week everyone! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment