Sunday, June 24, 2012

Yay! open class is over!

Okay so this week was super stressful and busy.  I had open class in which my kids need to look perfect for their parents.  My baby class did great! They had open class with Kevin (secondary teacher) even though I wrote the script and prepared everything for it.  It was frustrating.  My older kids Edison did amazing! They had to put on a play.  There is only 2 in that class and it had to be about the hospital.  Therefore Philip (main teacher) and I (secondary teacher) also acted in it! It was really funny and cute! They did amazing and I am so so proud of both of my classes.
I have a couple of photos of Davinci after open class at the Dream Park on the roof of our building.
Emily and I

Jennifer take 1. She covered my face.

Jennifer and I take 2. lol I love this lil girl.
When Jennifer saw me when she came to school on open class day she grabbed my dress and told me "Tara Teacher yepoda" mean Tara Teacher pretty.  It was really cute!
Oh another side story about my baby class one of the students, Joey, asked to go to the bathroom 10 minutes after they had just come back. Kevin Teacher told him no and then a minute later he raised his hand again and told Kev, "Kevin Teacher pee pee coming soon!" When I heard this story I laughed and Kevin had to keep from laughing.  Joey is probably the smartest in my class and I love him dearly.  lol

Okay other then that I booked my tickets to Japan for my week vacation.  I am going to spend 3 days in Tokyo and 3 days in Kyoto (where my grandma is from).  I am super excited because I have always wanted to go and now I am going for about $500 for tickets and hostels.  I am going to Leah so I won't be alone.  I also got tickets to see my favorite K-pop group.  In case you are wondering just how popular SHINee is the tickets were sold out for both day in less than 9 minutes.  Yes that fast!!! Anyways July is going to be a busy month for me and I am super excited. 

I think I maybe getting sick again!!! Oh no!!! Stupid stress cold!!! All the doctors and Koreans I know tell me to drink warm water.  I hate drinking warm water here, because to be honest I miss the taste of Colorado water.  The water here tastes dirty. (I really don't know how else to describe it).  I am making out worse then it is, but it isn't like the water back home. When I drink water from the tap here I really miss water from home.  Sounds dumb to miss water right? lol okay anyways, I am going to go to bed! I hope everyone is well! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment