Sunday, July 1, 2012

Not too much happened this week.

Well, busy week because it is the end of the month and I have evaluations and things to write. Tests to give and grade on top of finishing books that need to be done.  Hmm... in my last blog I forgot to tell you all that I got cupcakes from one of my students' mom.  She gave them to us for open class.  All three teachers got a box with 3 cupcakes in it and they are expensive.  They were really cute and yummy so of course before I ate them I had to take a picture of them. 



 Also the rainy season has started here in Korea.  I took some pictures of the fog and the mountain by my house of my way home from work the other day.  It rained for like 12 hours straight and not just a little bit.  It was a downpour.  The dry creek bed by my house was a river the next day.  It was a lot of water.  It was kind of crazy.  Anyways I am not liking all the humidity.  So much compared to Colorado! I hate it!!! It could be worse though so I will just deal. 

Speaking of rain I really hope Colorado gets the much needed rain.  I have been keeping updated on the fires back home.  It really worries me and makes me sad for all the people that are effected.  I hope everyone stays safe.  Hmm... well that is about it for me. The only thing I did this weekend was go watch a Korean movie with English subs of course! Actually I understood a good portion of it without having to read.  Yeah Happy 4th of July to all the people back home.  The 4 of us Americans are going to wear red, white and blue that day and go out for dinner.  Where I am not sure, but we will figure that out.  lol Okay I hope everyone is well! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment