Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another quick update...

Okay so not too much happened this week.  I have been busy with my classes since open classes are coming up and parents will come a watch.  I am the main teacher for my baby class, but for some weird reason my boss wants the secondary teacher to teach open class even though I wrote the script and did everything for it.  Weird but I have no choice in the matter so it kind of sucks.  Oh and two of my kids are sick.  Joey has hand, foot and mouth disease and Lumi has the chicken pox. My poor babies!!! I feel so bad for Joey.  :( Oh also got my hair trimmed by one of the other foreign teachers. I bring this up because I want to tell you all a quick story about Joey.  So Joey is the oldest in my baby class and takes care of everyone including me.  He is always telling me to be careful and what not.  Anyways Haris has been telling me lately that Joey is my son because of the way he follows me around and loves to talk to me and what not.  At first I was like okay whatever, and now I believe it is true.  So like I said I got my hair trimmed and not much either.  I went to school the next day and Joey had gotten his bangs cut so I asked him if he did and took my hair and pretended to cut it with my figures.  So he answered me saying "yes teacher."  That day I wore my hair in braided pig tails and he comes up to me and grabs one of my braids and asks "you too teacher?" I was so socked that he even noticed because it really wasn't noticeable.  I can't believe this kid noticed so I guess he really is like my kid.  All I can say is this kid is going to make a great boyfriend/husband one day.  The other female foreign teachers agree with me.
Okay so I got some photos this week from Alice from the wedding I went to so I will post them here.  Also went to eat Shabu Shabu again except this time it was Korean style so I'll post that picture as well.
big group photo

Alice and I

All of the foreign teachers with Alice

Korean style Shabu Shabu
 Okay that is all I have for now.  I am super tired so I am off to bed.  Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment