Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lately I've been boring... lol

Okay so it was a super long week for me this week.  I had 3 12 hour days in a row.  So I was really tired. I got a pamphlet from one of my students this week that she had written on saying "Tera Tr I love you and I lover" lol what that means I don't know but the best part is that on the pamphlet it said "Happy Mother's Day".  It made me laugh because this class is the one that calls me "Tara Teacher Mommy".  Why? I don't know but it was funny. Anyways, I hung out with the teachers this weekend and found out my vacation for the summer.  I am going to go to Japan for my break with one of the other teachers.  I am super excited because if you don't know my grandma is from Japan.  I am going to go to Tokyo and Kyoto (which is where she is from).  I have always wanted to go and now I am so I am super excited! Umm... okay other then that I have open classes this week so I am worried about that but hopefully my kids do well. Hmm... okay that is all I have. Time for me to go to bed since I have work in the morning!  Oh and Happy Father's Day to my dad!!! You are the best dad ever and I miss you! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment