Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sorry I have been super busy!

Okay I know it has been two weeks.  Sorry I have been super busy with work and I haven't slept a lot either.  I blame Earth day!!! So both Earth days are done.  I think they were okay, but it was a pain to deal with.  Also had sex ed with the kids the other day.  Let me tell you I have never seen so much detail for a kid video for 3-6 year old.  They had positions and parts and it was just crazy!!! They had the whole sperm and egg explanation.  To say the least I was floored!!! I just couldn't believe it!!
Also I saw the Hunger Games out here.  It was in English with Korean subtitles.  I went with one of my Korean friends, Mia.  They also opened a new department store that is like 12 floors or something crazy.  The first 2 floors are just make up places! It is crazy!!! Umm... there is a movie theater too on like the 8th floor.  It is just crazy!!!

Anyways it is spring here so I have some pretty pictures to show! These are all from my walk home! Enjoy!!
Okay I really don't have much to say.  I am glad Earth Day is over!  It was so much work.  Now I have to get ready for open classes. This coming weekend is Children's Day so I'll share what I see this week including my students because we are going to celebrate Children's Day on Friday!  I hope everyone is well!  Sorry I don't have more! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment