Sunday, May 6, 2012

Children's Day and Cinco de Mayo

Okay so yesterday was Children's day and Cinco de Mayo.  So on Friday we celebrated Children's day with our students.  All of the foreign teachers put on a play together.  It was really funny and the kids really enjoyed it.  So did we which was good too!  We put on Aladdin and I played Jasmine's Tiger.  haha After the play they got to plant a tomato plant, bake a cookie, play games and watch a movie while getting their face painted.  I was in the movie and face painting room in which I got to paint all of the kids faces which they really liked.  It was a fun day.
So here is Alex and I.  He ran to me and told me "Tara Teacher baby"

He wanted me to hold him like a baby!  I love this little kid!!! 
A festival for Children's Day in Uijeonbu.

They are playing traditional drums and dancing.


So yesterday the foreign teachers and I went to a F.C. Seoul game.  This is a soccer team and probably the one that has the biggest following.  Anyways it was a good game and we won. The fans get really crazy but fun crazy not stupid crazy! :)
So during half time they had 100 kids face off against 3 players to score goals.

So many kids!

At the end of the game the fans sing and dance.  This is all of use getting close to the ground to pop up! :)

After the game yesterday I went and ate Mexican food with 3 of the foreign teachers, Harris, Matt and Andy.  It was a lot of fun and the food was okay.  So I am happy!
Lastly here are a few pictures of my older Kindy students being cute and telling me they are in jail! Enjoy!


Well that is all I have for an update!  I hope you liked it!  I am off to bed!!! Talk to you all soon! Besos!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment