Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ugh...starting to hate Earth Day!!!

Okay I really don't hate Earth day but some of the things I have to teach to my students for the Earth Day celebration is just crazy.  For both of my classes they have 3 songs and a chant to memorize.  All of them have dances.  Mind you that because I teach two age groups that means I have like 8 to memorize.  The dances are very similar and I sometime mess them up.  It is really annoying!!!

Anyways I have some more pictures to share.

Home time!!! Joey and Jennifer!  Two of my favorites!
My favorite 3 year old! Victoria!!!

Home time! Lumi and Melissa!
Davinci class. My 6 (real age 4 and 5) year old.


Edison class. My 7 (real age 5) year old class.
Okay short update this week.  I haven't done much but teach songs that haunt me in my sleep.  I have dreams with the songs and chants in them!!! OMG!!!! Okay I need to get to bed! Happy Easter!!! Besos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment