Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lotus Lantern Festival and preparing for home

Well this week was okay. It was busy, but good for the most part. This weekend I went to the Lotus Lantern Festival. It was fun. I went with Jenny and her friends. They were very nice people and it was so pretty to see. So I have a ton of pictures to share. It lasted 2 hours and they had so many lanterns. I have a couple of videos too! Enjoy!



























































































I also saw Haris this weekend! We met in Yongsan as usual and we went shopping. It was nice to hang out with him. It has been awhile. Anyways I leave in less than a week for home! Time flies! I am excited, but nervous too! I hate airports. It is just annoying, but it is going to be nice to see my family and friends. I still need to finish packing. It seems so weird that this time next week I will be back in the States. I have been in Korea for 496 days as of today! I will be spending most of my time with my family, but I will try to see as many of my friends as I can. I do miss everyone! It is a weird feeling to know I am going home. I still plan to update while I am in the States, but if I am too tired maybe not. I guess we will have to see. I am sure I will have weird habits when I return home so don't judge me please. haha well I a going to go do some packing and get some sleep. I only have a 4 day week this week since Friday is Buddha's birthday! Have a great week everyone! The next time I write I will be in American! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment