Sunday, April 28, 2013

Airport Day

Well to say the least this week was super busy with preparing for airport day. Airport day was on Friday and our kids had to memorize a script and pretend they were at the airport. They had to check in, we made them passports, e-tickets and boarding passes. Their parents came so they had to be good and listen well. My kids did pretty well. I saw all my student's parents which was a first. Some of the parents work a lot and really late so they rarely are able to make it to these events. It was fun and I think the kids and parents liked it. It was a stressful week and the kids were tired to practicing, but over all it went well. All my parents came to thank me personally before they left. It was very nice of them. Anyways all the female teachers had to dress up as flight attendants by wearing a black skirt and a white shirt. They gave us scarves to wear. I looked more like a waitress, but the kids liked it. I also made my skirt from old dress pants that were too big for me now. So I have 2 pictures of me. I look really bad, but you can tell me if I look like a flight attendant or not. haha

Also cherry blossom season is almost over here. It doesn't last long, but I have some pretty shots that I took on my way home. Enjoy the pretty trees. I am off to finish grading. I will be home in less than 3 weeks. I have so much to prepare! Have a good week! Besos!


No comments:

Post a Comment