Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cherry blossoms and spring time fun!

Well I had a pretty good week. It was busy though, but fun none the less. I took my kids to the dream park this week. It is spring in Korea, which came much later than last year, and we have a lot of cherry blossom trees in the dream park. I walked away with many flowers on Thursday and Friday. It was really cute, but I told them to stop picking the flowers off and they told me they weren't. They really were but wanted to give me and Jenny teacher flowers. My kids are cute. As always I have some pictures to share.
A few flowers...













Spring time in Korea



By my house

So many flowers!



So I heard about what happened in Boston and I was very sad. My kids heard about it too and told me "Teacher America boom!" then they ask "Ahh...Tara Teacher Mommy Daddy okay?" Yeah my kids don't understand that America is really big and not all of America blew up. They thought there was no more America. So I spent time talking about it with them and explaining that American is big and it still was there and didn't explode. They were very sweet to ask if my parents were okay. They were very worried. It was really cute.

Matt came to visit the kids. They were so excited to see him. They were really cute. They all hugged him and almost knocked him over. This weekend Matt, Haris and Andy came up to Uijeongbu to visit the old bars they liked to go to. My current co workers also came out with us and it was a lot of fun. It was fun and they ended up crashing at my place. Now my place is pretty small so I slept in my bed, Haris slept on the floor in my room and Matt and Andy slept in my kitchen. Matt decided to sleep in front of my bedroom door and the bathroom door. I literally had to jump over him to go to the bathroom. I only slept 3 hours and as I write this I am ready to pass out. lol Anyways, I made them breakfast and we talked for awhile. Andy and Matt left and Haris stayed to hang out for a little while. We went to eat a late lunch and did some shopping. It was a nice weekend. We had a lot of fun at Norebang (literal translation is sing room, but we call it karaoke). I had a good weekend and now I will have Airport day on Friday. Wish me and my kids luck! I hope it goes well! Well have a good week. I am off to bed! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment