Sunday, September 16, 2012

So tired...

Well again it has been a busy week. I am super tired. I had 20 kids to phone teach for 10 minutes each. To say the least I had three 12 hour days. Friday we had Philip's going away party with Edison which I had them make cards.  Also we ate dinner with him.  Philip will be leaving on Tuesday morning so we will have dinner tomorrow night to say goodbye since we all have to work on Tuesday.  So we will have lost 3 teachers and only have gotten 1.  Her name is Katie. She seems nice, but she is fresh out of college so I am a little worried that she might struggle. Her friend is coming later this week, but next week we are losing Andy. Still leaving us 2 teachers down.  To be honest I am super tired, but I am afraid they will give Edison to Katie and to be honest I don't want that. Edison have trust issues with new teachers and I just don't see it going well. It took them 2 months for them to even start listening and about 4 before they were really well behaved for me. To be honest I rather them give me Edison over Einstein, but if anything I rather have 3 main classes then Katie taking them as main. She would be okay as secondary, but not main. Not until she has been teaching for a little bit. I really do worry, but I have no say in it.

Anyways we had birthday party on Friday.  So I had 3 from Davinci, 1 from Einstein and 1 from Edison. It was also Philip's birthday so we sang to him. :)
Alex, Kyra, and Emily from Davinci

Chennie and Emily

Emily is so unhappy

Chennie is so cute!

Blowing out candles.

Blowing out candles

oh Davinci

I love Alex!

Cute Emily

Silly Kyra

Happy Birthday!






Aiden and Emily. She hates it!

Aiden was talking to me.

Philip, Emily and Jocelyn Tr.

Aaron and Chennie

Marie Tr, Chennie and I

The goodbye cake I got Philip for his goodbye party with Edison

Also this weekend I went to a baseball game for the Doosan Bears.  It was a lot of fun and interesting.  So back home baseball teams are from different states, but in Korea they are different companies.  Doosan is a construction company. They have the LG Twins. So it is interesting and all the jerseys have the company names on it.  It made me laugh. Oh and fans here are really organized and crazy.  Each team has their own announcers and dancers that dance on a stage. I have some video and pictures.  I am off to bed. I am super tired! Besos!




snacks in Korea lol

A guy selling beer from a Keg in his backpack. They had a coffee one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment