Thursday, March 1, 2012

2nd month

Wow time has gone by so fast! Been in Korea for 2 months tomorrow.  In some ways I feel like I've been here for a long time and in other aspects I feel like it is my first day here.  Living in Korea has had its challenges and adventures.  I've made many friends here and I am grateful for them.  I also have learned a lot about myself.  A good friend of mine back home said I had this gift of creating community and having friends.  It's funny I always had a hard time seeing that back home.  A part of me didn't believe in a sense.  However, I've started to see it since I've been here.  Kind of funny really.  I should have been able to back home but I guess it didn't click.  Also again I have heard I give the best hugs.  As one of the teachers put it my hugs "exudes happiness".  Not sure what that means but it could be one reason why my kids like to hug me.  lol Okay time for some pictures!
So Kevin is pointing to a random head rest on the bus that has no seat to it. 

At Seoul Station for ice skating.

This is me freezing while everyone is skating.  I couldn't because of my knee.  Still healing from my car accident so I have to be careful.  It kind of sucks because I wanted to skate. Oh well I looked like an Omma standing at the side hold everyone's stuff with all the other Ommas.  haha

Andy.

Leah, Philip, Megan and Matt.

So my baby class is now up to 12 kids!  I started with 8 then got 2 and had 10 now I have 12! It is so hard to teach and control 12 four year old when they all want attention at the same time.  I really love them though.  They are really adorable. 
 
This is Kyra.

This is James.

This is Dana.

This is Jennifer.

This is Alex.

This is Robin.

This is Joey.
These are just some of my kids. Not all of them were there to take pictures.  I'll have to take more soon and put them up.  Here are my older babies and some of my grade school kids.
Emily and Aiden


I love this picture!

They did this on purpose.

Rebecca and I

Harry, Adam and Andrew

Maria, Vivian, and Sunny


Oh here is something fun.  Back home when you get pizza you get sauce but here you get...


Sweet pickles!!!!!

Okay I put a lot of pictures this time.  I have to get ready for bed.  I have a meeting at 9:30 am tomorrow so I need to get some sleep. I'll update soon now that I have internet.  If you have any question feel free to ask.  I'll try to answer! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment