Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blah...

Okay it has been over a week.  I'm trying to update just been too tired to be honest.  This week we started a new schedule which means that foreign teachers are now teaching Kindy all day all classes.  That is from 9:30am to 3pm.  The only break I get is lunch or if they have a special class like Ballet, but usually only lunch which is 35 minutes long. After Kindy we then have to teach Elementary which depending on the day I am done the earliest at 5pm and the latest at 8pm.  So by the end of the week I am super tired. Most of my classes are good though. Kindy can be very hard especially when all of the kids want your attention all to themselves.  They don't understand the concept of waiting.  Also my students get jealous very easily because they just want you to themselves. 
The kids are so lovable though.  haha I'm such a sucker!  On Thursday I had all day Kindy for an hour and I was doing a computer activity with them.  So I put it up on the projector and all of my students started in their seats.  By the end of the lesson I had my student from Davinci (Robin) on my lap.  I had Dana standing in between my legs.  I had Alex hugging my back and sitting between me and the back of my chair.  I had Amy (new girl) crawling under my chair and I had Victoria (who is 3 year old) on my lap with her head on my shoulder.  Lastly the remaining 3 students on sitting on me were pulling at my arms.  I almost sat like this for an hour and the whole time I had to control the computer.  Oh my god!!!! Let me tell you it hurts to sit like that for a long time.  Also the new girl Amy told me she loved me 5 minutes after I met her!  What?!?! lol the 3 year old Victoria crawled in my lap and whispered in my ear that she loved me! It was so cute!  She is one of my favorites! :) Don't get me wrong though I do love them all!!! She also almost fell asleep by the end of class.  Alex from my Davinci class tells me he loves me and gives me a kiss on my cheek pretty much everyday.  So does my new girl in Davinci named Emily.  I have two Emilys one in Edison and one in Davinci.  Edison is my older class.  They are cute. I only have 2 kids in that class.  They speak English pretty well, but since they are older they can be hard to handle some days.  I love them though.  I could tell you for sure if they like me since they never tell me they do, but they do get jealous when other students come and hug me or anything.  Especially if any of my Davinci students come and hug me or anything.  They start hanging on me and holding my hand. 
Hmmm...so yeah I'm tired so I think I'm going to go to bed soon. haha I don't know what else to talk about.  I haven't done much lately.  I hope everyone has a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment