Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I know it is late and I have a good reason

Okay I know I am late on updating and I have a good reason. On Sunday my time when I usually update I got invited to a K-pop concert here where I got to see a lot of different groups perform and I didn't return home till 12:30 am. So I didn't update Sunday and Monday my time I got home from work and I had work to do so I didn't get to update yesterday either. It is late on Tuesday night but since I haven't updated I will do it now. So beware my grammar may suck as this post goes on.

Anyways last week we had a field trip to a science museum. It was a lot of fun and they kids liked it. So I have a lot of photos of it.



































On Saturday I hung out with Leah. We ate Dango which is rice cake with a custard on top. It was really nice. We also saw Eat Your Kimchi studios which is an awesome blog on youtube about Korean life and culture if you want to check it out. We also went to Norebang which was a lot of fun too.






On Sunday I went to the zoo and the Hello Kitty Cafe with Catie. It was a lot of fun and the Hello Kitty cafe was super cute. That night her friend invited us to the K-pop concert where Beast, Exo, Sistar, Kara, BAP, 2am, Girls Generation, Super Junior and many more performed. It was a lot of fun. I took some video, but the video isn't very good because we were far back.
























































Okay now in the last update I told you all that I have something important to tell you all. Last Friday I turned in my letter of resignation. In other words I am quitting my current job as an English teacher here in Korea. There is a lot of reasons why one of them being that my bosses were treating me horribly and I finally reached my breaking point with it. A person can only be continuously knocked down for so long before they get fed up with it. This was a hard decision for me to make, since I love living in Korea and especially for my kids, but I had to do what is best for me. None the less I had to give a 2 month notice to my bosses. They decided that they want me to leave at the end of this month though so I will be returning to Colorado on September 29th. That is a Sunday. So for all my friends I will be home then, but for now I will enjoy the little time I have left with my kids and friends out here. Next weekend I am going to Busan with Leah. So it should be fun. Look forward to that update. I am trying to stay positive about this whole thing, but saying goodbye to Einstein will be one of the hardest things I will ever have to do. I love those kids so much, but I really thing they know. They aren't stupid and I am sure they have picked up that I have been very sad. Telling them I am leaving is the thing I dread the most and I fear that I will cry. I am not sure when I get to tell them, but it will be soon. Anyways, I am off to bed. I am so sleepy! Have a great week! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment