Sunday, September 15, 2013

Birthdays, puppies and telling my kids.

This week had its good points and its bad points. Mostly good though. So on Monday they school asked me to write a letter telling the parents that I am leaving. On Tuesday I was allowed to tell my classes. So I told Beethoven who didn't really understand. Then at the end of the day I told Einstein. This was very hard for me because these kids and I have been together since I started teaching here. They are the reason why I stayed. I started by telling them I had something to tell them and all of them knew. Lumi said your grandma is sick and Joey said you are going to America. Their parents had told them, but I think hearing it from me was hard for them and me. All my girls got quiet and put their heads down. Alex kept telling me don't go and Joey went and sat in the corner with his face in his hands. Matthew and Christopher tried to make everyone happy. I on the other hand was holding back tears. They knew though and Christopher brought me tissue and told me not to cry. It was a very hard to do and it really hurt me. I know I will probably cry on my last day. I don't want to even think about it.

Okay on to happier things. This week was my last birthday party. I had only Alex because Beethoven was taken away from me so I didn't get to sit with Colin. Anyways, I have photos! :)
















This weekend I finally went to a dog cafe. This is where you go and have tea or coffee and there are dogs everywhere. These dogs live at the cafe and they will just hang around you and your table. You can play and pet them. I had a lot of fun and Korea has many dog and cat cafes. They even have a sheep cafe. haha Koreans love coffee. Anyways here are photos.












Lastly I told Emily and my older classes I am leaving. All my classes were pretty sad. It really sucked, but I have to do what is best for me. Anyways I will leave you all with some random photos. Some with Ella and I and another that I took at the subway station. Have a good week everyone and be careful with all that rain and flooding in Colorado. I am praying for everyone! Besos!




No comments:

Post a Comment