Sunday, August 11, 2013

Having fun with my kids and Infinite Concert!!!!

Haha okay so yes I went to another concert for a different group and I will be going crazy over that later in this post but I will first update about my week with my kiddos. :) So it was a pretty good week and kind of quiet. I had a lot of fun with my kids and have pictures to share of Beethoven. I also heard from Aiden. He told me he loved me and missed me! Man I miss him so much and Emily wasn't here this week. I think she is still on vacation. Those two have my heart! Dang them for wiggling their way into my heart! lol Anyways here are photos!
Alex and I. (His cousin is Lumi in my Einstein class)

Colin and I. (I used to teach his sister Chennie)

Anna and I

Irin and I. She is moving away this week :(

Ashley and I

Alice and I. (I used to teach her brother Harry)

Eric and I

Colin and I again. haha he kept wanting pictures.

Lily and I.

Amber and I.
Haha these kids are super smart and work really hard. They also love to play red light green light. haha.

Okay now for Kpop and concert talk. haha So if you don't want to read about me going crazy about Kpop skip to the last paragraph! I am warning you because it will probably be just like my blog post on SHINee's concert. Speaking of them they came back with 2 new songs this week and I have them stuck in my head because they are so good. So I will share. One is written by Jonghyun of Shinee called Selene 6.23 and the other is called Better Off.

Okay now on to another boy group. I have been listening to EXO lately and they have an awesome new song and dance. They also have a great ballad song so I will share those with you.
Here is the dance song and it is a live performance.

Haha okay now 2 girl groups before I talk about the concert. Here is Fx with Rum Pum Pum Pum (This is the English title) The Korean title means Wisdom Tooth. It is a catchy song. Also Airplane is really good. So I will share both of those with whoever reads my craziness. lol Both songs are in the video. It is a live performance. Oh and just so everyone knows all of them are girls. Amber is not a boy even if she looks like one.

Lastly is a group called A Pink. I only recently started listening to them. I am not a huge fan of them, but they are growing on me so this is there song called No No No.

Okay now onto the concert! Yay! So I went to see Infinite! They are my next favorite boy dance group next to Shinee! (Yes Shinee is my favorite if you haven't figured that out by now). Anyways Infinite is a group of 7 members Sungkyu is the oldest and the leader. He is 25 Korean age (24 international age). Dongwoo is the main rapper and is 24 Korean age (22 international age). Woohyun is lead vocal and is 23 Korean age (22 international age). Hoya (real name is Howon) is the lead dancer and 23 Korean age (22 international age). Sungyeol is a vocalist and is 23 Korean age (21 international age). His birthday is in 2 weeks so that is why he is 2 years younger than his Korean age. L (real name is Myungsoo) is the visual and 22 Korean age (21 international age). The youngest or maknae is Songjong who is a vocalist and 21 Korean age (20 international age). Wow okay that was long. haha They have a fan club and it is call Inspirit and they debuted in 2010. I got into this group because of my friend Leah who is a huge fan of them. My favorite member is Hoya because he is an awesome dancers. So the concert lasted 3 hours and luckily there was no rain. Leah and I had a blast and they played some really great songs. They played a lot from their most resent album which I enjoyed. So I have a coupe of photos from outside and the stage setup the rest will be some fancams or videos that I didn't take. So I hope you enjoy!
Hoya! Fans donated 500 Kg of rice for charity under his name.





They did Inception, but I can't find a fancam so here is the song when they had their comeback.

Before the Dawn is a cool dance.

Be Mine
Paradise

Okay I didn't find any great pictures to show so I didn't add them. I hope you enjoyed the videos and if not I am sorry you listened to all of them. haha

Well that is all I have for this week. Nothing too crazy went on, just been busy at work and having fun with my kids. I have to go make a phone teaching sheet now since I have to phone teach Einstein on Wednesday. So I am off. Have a great week everyone! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment