Sunday, August 18, 2013

Frustration

Well to honest this update will be short and not very happy. I've had a pretty bad week where it is making me think about leaving. Yeah it is that bad. I am not going to go into much detail because it would take forever to really explain and like I said I don't want my blog to be rants and very negative. To sum it up my fellow foreign teacher got a parent complaint which is pretty much a lie coming from the kid. The student said he was scared of this teacher, but at school he runs up to them and hugs them all the time. So we know it can't be true. None the less she got in trouble and yelled at by my boss. So they decided to take this teacher out of this class and put me in there. This now makes me have 2 main classes and a secondary class. I don't have time to do all the prep work this teacher did since they didn't have any main classes, but now I have to take care of my classes and help with this one. I have a very heavy schedule as it is and it is only getting worse. So I am very annoyed and upset that they keep treating me and the rest of the teachers like shit. I know I stayed for my Davinci/Einstein class, but they way they are treating me I am getting to the point of wanting to quit. If you know me I hate quitting things. I always try to finish things to the end, but for my own sake I may need to leave. I don't know what to do yet. I still need to think.

Anyways on a happier note I saw Andy, Philip, Haris and Leah yesterday. We went out for dinner in Hongdae which was a lot of fun. Philip is back in town and looking for a job. It was really nice to see him again. So we hung out for 5 hours yesterday, just catching up and walking around. It was nice to see them and made me realize how much I miss them and how they made working at my job bearable.  We supported each other and were a team, where as the group now isn't so much. Oh well I will have to decided soon. That is really it. I am getting sick. lol just what I need right? Anyways, I am off to bed. I need to sleep. Hopefully this cold won't last long. I hope everyone has a great week! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment