Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dancing, Valentine's Day and one week left to go...

Well it has been a busy week for me. I had a lot of phone teaching, dance practices, script practice and new parent orientation. To say the least I am tired. For the new parent orientation I was at work from 8:40am to 9:30pm. I was so tired by the time I got home. Also when Leah was over last weekend we made Valentine's Day chocolate. So I made it for my coworkers and my students. Everyone seemed to enjoy them so I am happy. One thing about Valentine's Day if you don't know, in Korea the girl gives chocolate or presents to either their friends or their boyfriend/crush. A month later on March 14th which is called White Day boys give girls chocolates. Now I gave chocolate to my students and some of the girls brought me chocolate which was very cute. :)

Oh for the new parent orientation I had to cover a class and clean up the room at the same time. It was really annoying, but luckily I have a wonderful little helper named Lumi. Lumi is in my Davinci class and she loves to help everyone. She was in all day Kindy and I went in and hugged her. I then asked her if she wanted to help me clean and she smiled and nodded. So she came and helped me clean for an hour. I didn't force her to do anything just for the record she just loves to clean and she loves me! :) That is what she told me! So I took pictures with her after we cleaned up all the rooms!

Well next weekend is graduation. As you can guess we have been practicing script non-stop. We also have been practicing all of our dances and songs. On Wednesday I danced for about 6 hours with my kids. I was so tired and then I had to phone teach all of Davinci till 8:40pm. I came home and crashed. My kids are getting better though and now it will be practice, practice, practice. I am super nervous and sad that it is only a week away. Edison and Einstein will come back after next weekend for 3 days and then they will leave. I am so sad to say goodbye and I have started to write my goodbye letters. I have a feeling I am going to cry so much! I am going to miss them, but luckily most of them are coming back for elementary so I will still be able to see them around.

Well that is about it. I have a lot of grading to finish up and then off to bed. But I have a little video of Davinci from this week. They had about 5 minutes of free time after they finished their reading book and it ended with some of them making animal noises and hiding under the coat rack. It is cute so enjoy! I will try to get video of graduation. I really want it and pictures. So wish me luck! Besos!


No comments:

Post a Comment