Sunday, December 9, 2012

Winter time in Korea!!!

So this week we had snow fall.  It snowed maybe 2 to 3 inches. From what I heard this was one of the biggest snowfalls they have had in a few years. It happened on Wednesday and all the kids were excited. We took them to play in it on the 8th floor. They loved it. lol It wasn't a lot of snow for me compare to back home (which I heard is pretty warm). But for most of the teachers and kids it was a lot of snow. It however has been very cold with highs in the teens. Walking in it sucks, but manageable.

hmm... I have some funny pictures of Emily and Aiden. They were in such a funny mood this week. Well on Wednesday they moved classrooms and we have a mat on the floor in the new classroom. So they just want to sit on the mat and do work. They do work but they love to lay on the mat reading and writing. Some highlights for the week. First Aiden had one of my pens and was clicking it on the table so it was bouncing. So I look at him and ask him what he is doing and he looks at me and says "dancing" and just laughs and continues on. what got me the most is the way he said it. He emphasized the "dan" part. It was so funny. Emily have like 10 laughing fits that lasted forever. The funny part is she was writing and she would just start laughing. Also on Friday Emily wrote in her book "Tara ball is expensive." I asked her what that is and she explained to me that it was me rolled up in a ball with my face on it. I laughed so hard. They also wore my coat and they were just crazy. So here is a video of Emily explaining "Tara ball". Oh also I don't know if I ever mentioned this but in the old room in the back we had famous people on the wall. Back when Philip was here as a class we joked that we were married to different people in the back. So Philip was married to Yuna Kim (a famous Korean figure skater), I was married to Obama (they told me I didn't choose), Emily was dating Abraham Lincoln, and Aiden was dating Audrey Hepburn (and Yuna Kim sometimes.) Anyways a few month back I finally told Emily and Aiden that Obama was really married and her name was Michelle Obama. I even showed them a picture. So they haven't said much since, but on Friday Emily decided something. Watch the video first. I will finish it after the video. hehe
trying to wear my coat

Aiden killed Emily (really they just fell)











So yeah if you didn't get that I am now Michelle Obama Tr. haha. They were super hyper and in the video Emily was laying on me and Aiden knocked my phone during the video so sorry for all the shaking. Most of these picture their Korean Tr took and sent them to me. They have been making a lot of Christmas decorations. They are really cute. Well that is all I have. Not too much really. I am off to finish writing some test for this week. Have a wonderful week everyone! Besos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment