Sunday, December 16, 2012

another week

Hello everyone! Not much to report this week. Just been busy. December is a busy month since vacation is coming up.  I have evaluations and tests to finish up with my kids. They have a field trip coming up. I'm not sure if I am going on it yet, but I think they will enjoy it. Other then that I just have been working and doing a little bit of Christmas shopping for my friends here.  I met up with Haris yesterday and got my secret Santa gift for one of the current teachers here. I hope they like it. Other then that I got some stuff for myself and I relaxed today since I am getting a cold.  hmm... lets see I have some pictures to share. Einstein class (mainly Ella and Aaron) making funny faces.  Oh and I had phone teaching this week where I call each of my 22 kids and talk to them for 10 minutes each. Well I called Ella and she fell back to sleep on the phone with me. They funny part was she was answering my questions in her sleep. I only realized she was sleeping about a minute in when I heard snoring.  It was pretty funny.  Also another student I called wasn't home. I usually call from my cell phone because I go home since it is late when they got home. Well since she wasn't there I just guessed I would call her the next day. Well about a half an hour later my phone started ringing. It was my student. Sunny had called me to phone teach her. It was cute. After her and I were done I got a text from her. It was a picture of her and her sister next to their Christmas tree. It was really cute. 













Photo from Sunny.

This one I made of Einstein. They are too cute!
Oh I have some videos of my Basic E class (elementary class). Rachel makes really funny and cute faces when we play duck duck goose. Hope you enjoy them. That is all I have so I am off to go grade so more! Have a good night! Besos!




No comments:

Post a Comment