Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kimchi making, European Christmas market and shopping

Well I had a pretty busy week and weekend. This week we made Kimchi and we donated it to the less fortunate.  It was a lot of fun. I have one picture right now. I will add more once I get them from Marie Tr. tomorrow. The cook at our school made the Kimchi paste and let the cabbage sit in salt for 10 hours to take out most of the water. Once that was done we covered every leaf with the chili paste. We tried some, buried some and donated the rest. We made a lot and the kids had fun. It was very messy though. I wore old clothes that day and it was a good thing because I was covered in chili paste because the kids kept touching me. The whole 3rd floor smelled like Kimchi and still did 2 days later. haha
Einstein Class

Davinci Emily on the bus with me.
This weekend I went to the European Christmas market with some of the teachers. It was a lot of fun. We tried some different food and we listened to a band from Mexico sing. (I am not sure when Mexico became part of Europe but I guess it did. haha)



So it was fun and today I went to Yongsan to go shopping with Haris. I got another hard drive for cheap and some new clothes since it is getting colder and I have lost weight and/or I don't have nice warm clothes to wear to work. So yeah not too much this week. I sent a package home with Christmas gifts for my family. I hope they like them. I don't have anything else, but I can share some photo collages I made on my phone. I was bored waiting for Haris since he took the wrong train. They came out nice. So enjoy! Besos!


In case you didn't know I love my students! They always make me smile!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment