Sunday, November 18, 2012

Long and busy week.

Well I don't have much to report this week. Just been busy with work. Had a lot of phone teaching. I phone taught 22 children. It was a lot of talking to my kids and some are very funny.  Emily and Aiden were the funniest. Aiden told me he wanted to go first, but then asked me what Emily said when I hadn't told her yet. Even after I told him I didn't talk to her yet, he still asked what she said. haha. Anyways I took Edison to the dream park again and filmed it. They also wrote and drew on the board. They are very funny. So enjoy the videos.
Also we had birthdays this week. I had two. Jennifer from Davinci and Ella from Einstein. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a good time. We also had new parents come and see the classes so I had Edison and Einstein all day. It was a little crazy, but it went okay. My new partner teacher is interesting. I am not sure how I feel about her yet. Also Davinci isn't too fond of her. I can't blame them though she doesn't like half of them. It really bugs me, but I hope things will change.
Ella and Aaron




Jennifer and Robin






In my Elementary class my little Rachel drew this. I thought it was too cute not to share.
Well that is all I have. I hope you enjoyed the update. I am going to go to bed! Besos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment