Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween and being super busy...

Well as of this week I am now in charge of 3 classes now. Meaning my life just got that much busier! I am now in charge of Davinci, Einstein and Edison.  The 2 new teachers don't have main classes which sucks and they are letting Leah go early because the new teacher is coming tomorrow! She found out Friday and her last day will be this Friday. It is really sad and I feel bad for her because that means she has to say goodbye to her kids before she was expecting to which is hard because you really do fall in love with these kids.  At least from my experience. I love all my kids dearly even if they drive me crazy. haha
Okay now on to more fun things! We had a Halloween party this week. They don't really celebrate Halloween here so a lot of the costume were the ones the school had.  I have pictures don't worry! haha Anyways I had to dress up too and if you know me at all I hate dressing up! Halloween has never really been my holiday. So being that there are no costume stores here I made some wings and was a fairy and did my makeup. The kids loved it! lol So we had a game room which they played Simon says and duck duck goose. In the cooking room they made cookies. In the making room they made pumpkin bags. They had a face painting and movie room and in my room it was a haunted house. We really couldn't scare them but some of them really were scared. The kids had fun and so did the teachers. So here are the pictures.

Emily

Einstein

Einstein with me

Matthew, Alex and Kyra


Lumi and Robin




Emily hiding from the camera

Aiden hiding from the camera


He looks so unhappy! haha

Davinci

Davinci

Davinci
 So I also have some pictures of Emily stealing my hoodie and wearing it. Also Aiden tried to wear it too at the same time! Silly kids!!!



Also yesterday I went to Insadong with Leah. We did some shopping and had tea. Insadong is known for their tea! It is amazing. I had apple tea which tasted really fresh. It was very nice for fall. Anyways we saw some interesting things as we were walking.  So I had to take some pictures. :)
Anyone know what these are? They are ice cream cones and they are filled with ice cream! I didn't have one but I wanted too! haha

For those people who want to drink and shop at the same time! haha they put the drinks in a bag with a straw.

We don't have these in the States.
If you don't know public drinking is totally okay here. So this kind of thing can exists. It is totally aloud. In fact a lot of older people will sit outside a convince store and drink as if they were at a bar. It is totally normal. haha well I need to finish up some work and go to bed. Still fighting this cold! Speaking of cold it is getting cold here. I had to turn on my heat finally.  Well I am off! Have a great week! besos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment