Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Peppero day!!! Leah's last day...

Well today is Peppero day!!! Peppero is a cookie that is like a breadstick covered in chocolate. It looks like a 1 so since today is 11/11 it is peppero day and you give them to your friends and family.  It is just a fun holiday. I got some from my elementary students! I was surprised because they don't usually give gifts. So here is a picture.
These are really big ones. They also have boxes of small ones. Most people know them as pocky sticks.  Anyways it was very nice.
So this week has been very busy. The new teacher came on Monday and Friday was Leah's last day at work. It was very weird and I have a video of the kids singing for her at her goodbye party.  It was very sad to watch to be honest.  Leah was very emotional.  I am sure I will be too when I have to say goodbye to my kids.  It is going to be weird tomorrow not having Leah at work. She is the last to leave me and now I am with all new people. They new teachers are nice but it is weird for me and it isn't the same. My family that I made here is no longer here. I hope to make it again with the new people but it is going to take some time. I miss all my friends though. :(

Also she sent me a picture of some of the best Engrish (yes I spelled it wrong on purpose). Oh Korea you make me laugh.  Enjoy this picture.

Lastly I have a wonderful video of my little Melissa.  Last week her and I were waiting for her bus to come and I asked her if she was sleepy. So I told her I was too and that we should take a nap.  This is what happened so I just had to film it and share it! Also after we showed Lucy Tr. she looked at me and said, "Teacher I funny!" It was the most adorable things. I hope it makes you all laugh.  This is all I have to update for now. Enjoy your week! Besos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment