Sunday, October 7, 2012

My birthday and a short week!

Well let me first start by thanking everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I enjoyed being about to relax on my birthday.  I went to dinner with the other foreign teachers. We had Japanese style Shabu Shabu! It was really good. I really enjoy eating Shabu Shabu.  I am not sure which style I like the best because they are all different but all good in their own ways.  Hmm... so one of the Korean teachers at my school painted me a picture for my birthday.  It is awesome.  Here is a picture of it.
Other then my birthday I had work and have been working with my kids on their script or play (depends on their age).  My boss isn't happy about the play practice so I will have to work with them non stop now.  That is what I have been doing with my kids.  I have been teaching them dances to their scripts too. I also have to act as the father in Beauty and the Beast.  To say the least the play is going to be interesting and the English will be a little weird.  A Korean Teacher wrote the script and it would be rude for me to correct it so I have to leave it and lets just say I will be saying my lines with correct English, but I can't say the same of the kids.  I have a hard time reading the broken English so yeah I will correct it so I can memorize it. 

Well to be honest that is about it. It was only a 2 day work week for me and I haven't done too much.  I am going to another Korean wedding next weekend so I will have an update about that.  I will see if it is as fast as the last one I went to.  Another one of my Korean co teacher is getting married. I am really excited for her. :) Well I am off so I hope everyone is well! Besos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment