Sunday, October 21, 2012

Busy week

Well this week has been practice, practice, practice... I am super tired. I had to go in yesterday (Saturday) for 4 hours to practice with Davinci.  It was the longest workout I have every done. basically 4 hours of practicing script and dancing to Barney and Oppa Gangnam Style. I am sure all of you have heard about Gangnam Style. It is super here and Gangnam is actually a very nice place.  Anyways I am tired and I didn't have much of a weekend. I won't have one next weekend either. Meg and Haris leave next weekend. Workshop on Saturday will be their last day. I am really sad to see them go. I am really close to Haris and even though he got another job in Korea it is 2 hours away and I probably won't see him much.  It kind of sucks having to get close to so many people and then say goodbye.
Hmm... at practice yesterday Matthew's mom bought me juice and Kimbap. :) The juice was interesting to say the least.  Here take a look why
Yeah it was grape juice and orange juice together!!! They are separated and you can drink them separately or together. It was good, but a little weird. haha Well this will be a short update! Not much happened this week. Just have been very busy but it will all be over next weekend. I will try to have video's of my kids and myself next week. It should be interesting! The other teachers and I have put together an amazing performance so hopefully I will get the video, because it is going to be great!!! hehe Anyways have a good week everyone!! I have some grading to finish before bed! Besos!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment