Sunday, July 14, 2013

okay week

Well this week was my first week with my new class. It was okay. It takes awhile to bond with a class so I am still working on it. The kids are pretty well behaved. They are nice and full of energy. Here are some pictures of story time with them.


Here are some random photos from all day. I love Victoria! She is so sweet to me! :)








I also got a very special gift this week from my Melissa. She made me erasers and they are so cute! There are 2 hot dogs and an ice cream. There was also a note inside that said, "love you".
Lastly on Friday I had my free talking class with McQueen who is Alex's older brother and he joined up for the class. It was fun and I had to take a couple of pictures with him. McQueen wouldn't take pictures with us.


Well that is all I have to update on. We were supposed to go on a field trip but it got cancelled because of the rain. It is rainy season in Korea so we have been getting a lot of rain. Well have a good week everyone! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment